- Ensure all the warehousing and distribution activities comply with the GXP requirement
- Maintain / improve efficient material release procedure to ensure the product supply is maintained at a high quality standard
- Facilitate and support key business processes on behalf of QA in supply chain.
- Communicate with other AZ functions regarding to quality issues
- Handle customer complaints, deviation, quality issues etc.
- Has a direct involvement in regulatory and internal inspections
- Maintain GSP QMS and carry on its continuous improvement
- Identify the quality and compliance gap and work out improvement plan with related functions
- Management Review
- Take appropriate interaction with regulatory authorities for business needs.
- Proactively work with Corporate Quality, local QA and QA at other site to share best practices and learning
- Collaborate among AZTC and AZ RHQs to drive continuous improvement and maintain regulatory compliance across site
- People management
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a science/technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry.
- Licensed Pharmacist执业药师
- 5 years plus of QA working experience
- 8 years plus of working experience in QA function of Pharmaceutical company
- Good communication skills, proactive leadership, strong quality and service minds
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.