Sr. Specialist of Medical Digitalization Operation
- JOB PURPOSE 工作目的
- This role provides management support to the following areas within Medical Organization:
- Management of Medical Digitalization Features – Work closely with ME team to collect business needs, and optimize assigned features/modules continuously
- Operation of Medical Digitalization Platform – Prepare campaigns according to operation strategy and account for campaign results.
- Internal Publicity – Prepare stuff for internal communication and improve awareness and recognition of medical digitalization platform.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES 主要职责
- Management of Medical Digitalization Features
- Collect requirements from ME
- Plan to optimize medical digitalization features
- Operation of Medical Digitalization Platform
- Collect requirements for Operation.
- Plan campaigns to improve year target.
- Work with data team to monitor operation performance
- Internal Publicity
- Communicate with internal Bus to improve awareness and recognition of medical digitalization platform.
- Qualified to apply for China Merchants Bank Credit Card (Business expenses should be reimbursed through company credit card)
- AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.