Senior Manager, HRBP
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Provides HR Business partnering to a geographic or equivalent area, delivering HR programmes and plans that support the organisation’s objectives and incorporate the mid to long term business and HR strategic priorities
- Responsible for managing multi-disciplinary projects, covering a number of areas, including recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, people management, Employee Relations and change management
- Supports Strategic workforce planning activities
- Collaborates with others to deliver core HR processes, including support for reward, performance management, ER and recruitment, partnering with HR Services and COEs as appropriate
- Coaches, supports, mentors and challenges managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provides advice and guidance on complex HR issues in order to minimise risk and financial exposure
- In partnership with the ER COE & HR Services, provides consultation on Employee Relations issues, utilising knowledge of employee relations principles, practices, methods, and programs.
- Supports business change process based on strategic guidance and direction established by senior HR Business Partners and business leaders
JOB REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- An activator who drives for execution excellence and possesses strong achievement orientation
- Stakeholder management experience and a strong relationship builder / influencer
- Strong Learning agility
- Organization design and transformation experience preferred
- Experience of working in a global, complex organization; Pharmaceutical industry background is a plus.
- 12+ years’ solid experience in HR. including 8+ years' solid HRBP experience.
- At least a university graduate, preferably with HR or related major.
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English)
Working Location: 上海张江高科,金科路地铁站附近
- Implement guidance from global CoEs to support local HR programme/product/system delivery
- Drives and supports the development and delivery of cultural change plans and interventions
- Utilise data analytics to identify key trends in the business and collaborate with members of HR team to provide recommendations and solutions.
- Drive Manager/Employee adoption of the new HR Target Operating Model, coaching customers to use the right channels and HR teams to receive the support they need
- BENEFITS 福利
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.