Project Management Lead - Senior Manager
- Leading the planning/execution of portfolio projects and programs in CNPTs
- Responsible for collating information for the development of strategic options for a project
- Responsible for coordinating the creation of project plan (business case, cross-functional development plans, budget and timeline), and project plan update and maintenance
- Responsible for tracking performance of project delivery
- Tracking and managing project performance (e.g., timeline/budget), monitoring/addressing emerging issues, and providing regular project update to governance body, stakeholders and senior management
- Coordinating the project plan approvals by governance bodies and communicating the decision to stakeholders
- Leading respective project review at C-PRF
- Be the interface with GPT project mgmt on CNPT behalf
Academic / Professional Qualification
- Education witach Pharmaceutical related major and project management training
Technical / Skills Training
- Knowledge in drug development and project management, with both global and China experience
- Knowledge and experience in financial management of projects and developing the business cases for projects.
- Disease Area expertise or the scientific background to demonstrate ability to learn disease area information quickly
- Understanding of project management tools and ways of working to plan, execute, identify and mitigate risks for a project
- Leadership, strategic thinking, problem solving
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Effective meeting and time mgmt and meeting minute organization
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Global working experience is a must
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.