Manager - Central GA - Beijing
• Lead the development of strategic relationships with government offices in SAIC, MoPS, Minstry of Tax, Customs that cultivate a favorable business environment – on both the public policy and implementation.
• Build and execute targeted public policy and shaping plans aligned with AstraZeneca business objectives.
• Monitor, assess, provide insight and make informed recommendations on public policy issues.
• Solve complex issues by developing and implementing innovative public policy solutions.
• Promote AstraZeneca China as a leader in the industry and a strong partner of government on building public policy solutions.
• Act a senior counsel to GAMA VP and AstraZeneca China leadership (including President and SMT) on government affairs and public policy issues in the related ministries.
• Collaborate with internal colleagues and external stakeholders on the development and implementation of strategies and tactical plans with a variety of AZC teams/colleagues and stakeholder within the Government Affairs, External Affairs, Reimbursement, Communications, Scientific Affairs, Finance and Commercial Departments.
• Represent AstraZeneca on specific industry association (i.e. RDPAC) committees.
• Respect and adhere to AstraZeneca’s Code of Conduct and other corporate policies.
• Develop and manage projects, related consultants and associated budgets.
Post secondary education in law, political science or public administration.
• 5-7 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry and/or another highly regulated industry, or within Government.
• Excellent influencing, negotiation and problem solving and organization skills required.
• Conceptual, strategic and creative thinker to solve complex problems as well as develop and implement innovative solutions.
• Comprehensive understanding of the healthcare environments including the inter-relations between the political and bureaucratic levels of government.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and uncover different stakeholder needs, as well as mobilize stakeholders to influence public policy.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly effective interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer focus.
• Demonstrated personal characteristics of self-motivation and initiative.
• Great judgment and well developed business acumen and ability to prioritize important issues on behalf of AstraZeneca.
• Thinks Strategically: Quickly identifies and acts on opportunities, combining forethought with action. This is based on an understanding of the external environment and its impact on AstraZeneca.
• Works Collaboratively: Actively creates and promotes cross boundary collaboration with the aim to archive better business results. Boundaries can exist between individuals, geographies, cultures, teams, functions or organizations.
• Drives Performance: Holds self and others accountable for the achievement of performance expectations. Creates an environment that enables others to perform at their best.
• Acts Decisively: Makes and acts on decisions quickly. This is based on an underlying courage to enable risk taking for the business.
• Passion for Customers: Understands one’s customers and uses that insight to provide value.
• Develops People and Organization: Genuinely committed to the time and effort needed to develop one-self and others.
Accumulated Knowledge ：
• Ability to motivate and coach people either indirectly or directly.
• Understanding of issues that transcend a respective region and their national impact.
• Ability to apply the skills learned through experience on the job to ensure promotion to the next level.
Internal and External Contacts/Customers
• GAMA, CDC, 4 BUs, operations, CDU, ICC.
• 4 ministries, RDPAC and other associations affiliated to the ministries
投递方式 Application Channel：firstname.lastname@example.org
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.