HRBP, DCI + Medical Non - TA Functions
- Job Summary 简 介
- Works independently to give HR support to regional sales team and provide consultation, advice, communications and coaching to RSD/RSM, regarding HR policies, procedures and people practice. This position also coordinates and implements a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR areas.
- Responsibilities 职 责
- Support organization development
- Support function to implement re-structuring based on business requirement
- Analysis current manpower status and future needs, to foresee future OD needs and propose the potential change to function
- Talent acquisition
- Attract, assess and hire candidates based on business needs and headcount plan
- Understand external talent evolvement by partnering with external sourcing vendors
- Talent management
- Organize annual talent management cycle within customer departments.
- Organize annual performance management cycle within customer departments.
- Organize people relevant tasks, including promotion, transfer, merit increase, etc.
- Employee Relationship and Daily Communication
- Handle Performance Improvement Plan and other employee relationship cases within function
- Work as HR’s key contact window to communicate related HR policies with functions
- Job requirements 工 作 要 求
- Academic / Professional qualification / 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
- Bachelor Degree and above
- Technical / skill training / 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
- In-depth HR knowledge and skills
- Change Management
- Good interpersonal skills and strong influence capability
- Good analytical skills and learning capability
- Working experience (No. of years / 年 资, Job function / 工 作 功 能, Business types / 业 务 种 类 )
Essential 必 需
- Min 5 years HR working experience in MNCs
Desirable 理 想
- T&D experience in HR consulting firm
- Language ability / 语 言 能 力
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Computer literacy / 电 脑 知 识
- Proficiency in the operation of computer software
- Others / 其 他
- Effective communication skill
- AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.