Director, Medical Excellence
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES / 主要职责
Lead Medical Affairs Operation, to ensure operation effectiveness, optimize MA team structure, accountability and resources deployment
- Standardize operation process and improve team budget management through identifying areas for smart saving and standardize spending standard.
- Lead medical planning and facilitate medical business review to meet business timeline.
- Support monthly leadership meeting and other business meetings eg. Global visit. Ensure on time delivery quality agenda design.
- Build and enhance medical IT systems and platform
Perform performance Management to ensure fully delivery of medical affairs objectives
- Medical KPI in place. Ensure quality tracking for division monthly KPI. Provide trainings for people manager on report introduction and interpretation to build up using behavior.
- Design research tools and feedback channels to monitor and track KPI
Strengthen medical function capability and enhance cross-functional collaboration to close the scientific leadership gap
- Develop and execute annual Medical L&D Plan
- Upgrade Medical Leadership team and people manager’s leadership capability.
- Improve MSL and MA capability through quarterly forums, train the trainer and annual assessment.
Support MA image build up and reinforce medical network through internal communication
- Established both scientific leadership and functional communication plan. Ensure timely release of VP newsletter, Town hall communication and global communication on China news.
- Continue to build AZ industry image by support MA leadership sharing at industry events.
- Conduct MA department management events such as open day, Townhall meetings.
Essential 必 需
- 5-8 years experience in medical affairs functions or strategic consulting within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience and proven success in leading cross functional teams
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong personal drive and teamwork mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in oral and written communication (English)
• Qualified to apply for China Merchants Bank Credit Card (Business expenses should be reimbursed through company credit card)
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.