Clinical Study Administrator
At AstraZeneca we work together across global boundaries to make an impact and find answers to challenges. We do this with integrity, even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing.
This is an exciting period for us, as well as for those poised to join us. Our strategy and ability to transform our portfolio means we have a pipeline that presents incredible opportunities to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.
As a Clinical Study Administrator, you will be accountable for assisting the Associate Director Study Management (ADSM) and the Senior Study Management Associate(s) and Study Management Associate(s) fulfil their accountabilities through coordinating activities that ensure quality and consistency, and providing administrative support.
You will work across several clinical studies. The exact accountabilities will differ depending on the exact nature of the clinical programme, so you'll need a high degree of flexibility.
Role duties & responsibilities
- Collect, review and track clinical documents, as required by the study
- Support maintenance of the Trial Master File
- Support production of study documents, ensuring template and version compliance
- Set-up, populate and accurately maintain information in AstraZeneca tracking and communication tools
- Manage and contribute to coordination and tracking of study materials and equipment
- Coordinate tasks during the study process, audits and regulatory inspections
- Lead the practical arrangements, contribute to the preparation of internal and external meetings e.g. study team meetings, monitor meetings, Investigator meetings
- Contribute to and distribute presentation material for meetings, newsletters and web-sites
Skills & Experience
- Basic understanding of the drug development process
- University degree / Batchelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of ICH-GCP principles
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and prioritise
- Proactive approach
- High degree of flexibility
- Experience in operational support in clinical development would be desirable
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.