【Medical】Biologics Medical Affairs Director, Respiratory, Medical
A leadership role responsible for providing direction and management of the Strategy & Evidence Gen Division in their area of expertise. Proactively demonstrate the AZ Values.
• Lead strategy creation and data generation activities of responsible brand.
• Develop, manage and execute medical plan(jMAP) of responsible brand with incorporating confidence plan working with MSLD, in accordance with brand strategies, including budget and resource plans.
• Manage and develop team members to maximize individual team member’s capability and create a high performing team.
• Collaborate with MSL Director in creating and executing strategic confidence activities.
• Support Therapeutic Area Head in transforming the medical organization to execute industry-leading high quality medical activities, and in collaborating with cross-function teams, including brand team and R&D teams.
• Sufficient knowledge and experience in managing external sponsored studies and company-sponsored non-interventional studies
• Experience of Medical Affairs function within a pharmaceutical industry or R&D
• Significant experience and positive track record with project management in a pharmaceutical company
• Experience in relationship and stakeholder management
• Experience of people management
• Experience of basic or clinical research handling
• Ample experience with team budget management
• Team management experience
• Qualified Medical Doctor or PhD in a scientific discipline or Sufficient knowledge and experience in responsible disease area enable to have a peer discussion with KEEs
• Qualified Doctor
• MSc/MPH/PhD in a scientific discipline
• Strong Leadership & Communication capabilities
• Strong presentation & influencing capabilities
• Conceptual thought and strategic vision
• Understanding of multiple aspects of Medical function
• Logical thinking
• Information collection skill
• Business Management (Financial)
• Outstanding project management skill
• Outstanding presentation skill
日本語 Japanese：Fluent level （日本語を母国語としない場合、日本語検定1級レベル）
英語 English：speaking ability at level to participate in global working groups and present to Japan Leadership Tea
Tokyo or Osaka
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.