Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Diabetes – Brisbane West - 12 Month Contract
At AstraZeneca, we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
We are currently looking for a GP Sales Representative to join our QLD Diabetes team. If you are an experienced professional, with a flair for communication and demonstrable sales track record, this is an excellent opportunity to align your professional career and your lifestyle within an established and reputable organisation.
This position reports to the Sales Manager, Diabetes Brisbane, and is responsible for servicing the drive only territory including the Western suburbs of Brisbane, Ipswich, the Lockyer Valley, Toowoomba, North to Kingaroy and the Southern Downs.
This role involves:
- Promoting class-leading Diabetes products to General Practitioners
- Building long-term relationships through your genuine passion for the positive impacts these products have on patient’s health
- Working as part of a collaborative team to optimise business impact
- Analysing sales performance and implementing strategies to achieve business outcomes
- Completing administrative requirements and working within a set promotional budget accurately and within a timely manner
- To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated sales success in previous roles and existing relationships on territory with GP’s developed through a career in pharmaceutical sales
- Experience in building strong external and internal relationships through effective communication, influencing and collaborative networking skills
- Drive to be a self-starter, with confidence in your personal presentation, sales skills and the ability to make a positive impact
- Business and/or Science related tertiary qualifications are preferred
A willingness to learn and the ability to self-manage, combined with our world-class training and resources, will ensure that you're fully equipped to excel in your new career with AstraZeneca.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.