Oncology Business Manager - NSW
Oncology Business Manager, NSW
AstraZeneca Oncology is driven by the vision that for a patient with cancer, every day matters. We aspire to redefine the cancer-treatment paradigm and have a broad pipeline of next-generation medicines that are focused principally on lung, prostate, ovarian and haematological cancers. As well as other tumour types, these are being targeted through four key platforms - immunotherapy, the genetic drivers of cancer and resistance, DNA damage repair, and antibody drug conjugates, underpinned by personalized healthcare and biomarker technologies.
An opportunity has become available for a NSW based Oncology Business Manager to join us in the Ovarian team. You will be joining an exceptionally cohesive and supportive team which has delivered outstanding sales results, where exceeding expectations is expected, and challenging the traditional way of interacting with our customers is the norm.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working within a hospital pharmaceutical sales role and experience with ovarian/breast oncology products is essential
- Deep understanding of the patient journey for a patient undergoing treatment for ovarian/breast cancer
- A proven track record of successfully managing key accounts including tendering experience and sound knowledge of protocol
- Demonstrated exposure of building long lasting relationships with both internal and external customers in complex clinical environments
- The ability to think strategically and be entrepreneurial
- Strong leadership attributes aligned to AstraZeneca values
- This role offers an opportunity to promote one of the best brands in the industry and being part of a team that is passionate about patient outcomes and having a positive impact in the oncology market.
If you are passionate about Oncology and enjoy being part of a fun and driven culture that works in a decisive, transparent and flexible environment, this is an ideal opportunity!
Apply now to register your interest in this exciting position!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.