Information Management Associate
At AstraZeneca, we’re not afraid to do things differently. We’re resetting expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we’re opening up new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together to make a big impact.
Reporting to the ANZ IT Business Relationship Manager, you will be part of the Commercial IT team that support, develop and enhance the Data Analytics and Information Management environment for AstraZeneca ANZ. You will be a pro-active problem solver who can understand a problem both from a business and technical perspective, have strong data handling skills and a passion for providing quality data systems that enable other analytical functions. The successful candidate will also support multiple concurrent projects and be able to work effectively in a global organisation with offshore teams.
- Engaging the business to understand their needs and to solve their problems.
- Conceptualise and design technical solutions that meet these needs.
- Lead daily standups
- Work with the Business Relationship Manager to refine and schedule solution delivery
- Liaise with the offshore development team to ensure that requirements and designs are understood and that solutions are delivered on time.
- Work with offshore innovation and capability teams to ensure that the ANZ team is kept up to date
- Champion ANZ solutions with the international and global teams
Key responsibilities and role content will include:
- Business engagementusing design thinking principles to elicit information needs in a proactive and collaborative manner, by asking the right people the right questions, and accurately capturing into demand management and change control processes.
- Applying businessdatato meet uncovered needs, by working with data architects to analyse, design and create prototypes and detailed specifications for solutions that fit.
- Working autonomously inproject managingsolution delivery with scrum teams located across the global organization, and often dealing with ambiguity in locating the right resources and approach to problems.
- Interpreting and explainingbusiness, functional and technical requirements for specified client implementations to IT developers, QA, managers, business leads and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of data quality,including privacy and compliance considerations, to ensure policies and exceptions are managed and resolved in consultation with privacy officers, patient safety, data stewards and other business users.
- Creating and delivering promotionaland training materialfor solutions.
- Troubleshootingand resolving support tickets on business applications.
- Bachelors degree in a technology discipline
- Post grad qualifications in IT eg Masters highly regarded
Skills and Experience
- Pharma background essential, especially a strong understanding of Veeva, IQVIA, Reltio, Axtria SalesIQ, Adobe Experience Manager, and other forms of commercial / patient data
- Graph database (Neo4J) highly regarded
- Amazon Stack (Redshift), SQL (Postgres & SQL Server), LDAP
- Web application (AngularJS) & APIs
- ETL (WherescapeRed), data wrangling (Talend)
- MicroStrategy (web & mobile) & OLAP concepts
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and omni-channel concepts
- Agile software development processes and systems (JIRA)
- Mockups (Balsamiq), Visio, Office, collaboration tools (MSTeams)
- Video content creation (Camtasia)
- Design Thinking
The ideal candidate will possess
- Collaboration, inititaive, time management
- Project management, problem solving, business analysis
- Data handling, interpretation and story-telling
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $100,000 depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and that you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
Apply now to register your interest in this exciting opportunity.
“AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements”
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.