GP Sales Representative – Greater Western Sydney – Respiratory Medicine
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Part Time - Respiratory – Greater Western Sydney
At AstraZeneca we win through science, it’s at the heart of our every success. That science is only possible when we all work together – we’ll always make sure you’re clear about how your role is connected to our wider mission to really show what science can do. We are currently looking for a GP Sales Representative to join our NSW Respiratory team. If you have a flair for communication and demonstrable sales track record, this is an excellent opportunity to align your professional career and your lifestyle within an established and reputable organisation.
This position is Part Time (0.5 FTE.) It reports to the Sales Manager, Respiratory and is responsible for servicing Hills, Blacktown, Westmead, Mt Druitt, Penrith, Mountains and Tamworth
This role involves:
- Promoting class-leading Respiratory products to General Practitioners
- Building long-term relationships through your genuine passion for the positive impacts these products have on patient’s health
- Working as part of a collaborative team to optimise business impact
- Analysing sales performance and implementing strategies to achieve business outcomes
- Completing administrative requirements and working within a set promotional budget accurately and within a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated sales success in previous roles and an aptitude for developing and maintaining strong relationships and partnerships within business through a career that is customer/patient centric.
- The ability to demonstrate your effective communication, influencing and networking skills
- Drive to be a self-starter, with confidence in your personal presentation, sales skills and the ability to make a positive impact.
- Business, Allied Health and/or Science related tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential
If you are an experienced sales person, have territory management experience, a great team player and have a desire to have a positive impact on the lives of patients, we would also like to hear from you.
A willingness to learn and the ability to self-manage, combined with our world-class training and resources, will ensure that you're fully equipped to excel in your new career with AstraZeneca.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.