OpenLAB Support Engineer
JOB TITLE: SUPPORT ENGINEER
CAREER LEVEL: C2
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that
focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.
ABOUT OUR IT TEAM
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- 6+ years of experience in supporting Lab Applications and Bespoke applications related to Pharma domain.
- Troubleshoot Lab Application issues and fix them.
- Good understanding about the Architecture of the Lab domain and its Systems.
- Good exposure to data and instruction flow within the Application.
- Knowledge around network configuration and addressing network issues, diagnosing and solving software issues.
- Liaise with Infra team, vendor and fix application related issues.
- Experience in providing L2 and L3 Level support with a good understanding of Change management process (bug fixes, customization changes, enhancements)
- Exposure to working in ITIL environment managing issues through Service Now, Remedy BMC and/or HP Service Centre.
- Analytical, Problem solving & Troubleshooting skills
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Flexible to work during shift time of 6 AM IST to 11 PM IST, when needed at short notice.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Exposure to Administrator level activities in OSI PI System.
- Will be added advantage if have knowledge in Labware LIMS and OpenLAB.
- Strong skills in understanding business requirements, analysis and implementation.
- Experience in full lifecycle of the application and critical workflows.
WHY JOIN US ?
We’re a network of entrepreneurial self-starters who give to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering extraordinary technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a significant impact. Everything we do matters.
SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.