Support Engineer - LIMS
- Provide application support during US Time to the applications portfolio used in Early Science Laboratories by our Scientist.
- Keep clear and punctual communication with our stakeholders based in United States, United Kingdom and India.
- Attend multiple business meetings ensuring the proper follow-up of multiple activities.
- Attend on time all incidents and requests created by our Scientist.
- Interaction with our IT global teams.
- Be proactive during the daily interaction with Global Technical Teams to ensure proper resolution of Incidents and Requests.
- Participate proactively during projects execution that includes applications used by our Scientist during the Early Science Lab stage.
- Willing to learn Labware LIMS system, the functionality, coding, debugging, admin console and architecture to provide support to our LIMS platform during US Time.
- Perform moderate to complex configuration within Labware laboratory informatics management system (LIMS) Version 6 and/or Version 7 environments
- Support and assist LIMS Administrators in their configuration efforts
- Configure moderate to complex test analysis and related calculations
- Develop moderate to complex software functionality via LIMS Basic
- Develop simple, moderate and complex reports using Crystal Reports and Excel
- Write and Perform Tests Scripts, standard operating procedures and required documentation to keep validated status of GxP applications.
- At least 4 years working on IT Support Areas.
- knowledge in VB .Net Development
- Preferably with IT experience on Pharmaceutical companies.
- Experience and/or familiar with Crystal Reports
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong logical / analytical thinking
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Willing to learn Labware LIMS Platform and coding language.
In our dynamic environment, be supported by the brightest minds working together side by side. Agile and collaborative, we work cross-functionally, as well as externally, to thrive at pace.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecamexico/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
If you have site, country or departmental social media then feel free to switch any of the above links.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.