(Sr)Clinical Project Manager
Line manager for CSOs Project manager team
The role and responsibility for this position is to maximize the value of post- market clinical program, guide team members to well manage study timeline, quality and cost, ensure study status delivery in a timely manner. Ensure that study implement in compliance with GxP, AZ SOPs and processes.
Be able to excellent and simplify the work process during daily work.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES / 主要职责
People and line manager for CSOs Team
- Manage CSOs Team resource and project assignment in the most efficient way
- Ensure objective setting, performance review and IDP planning & dialogue is in place for all direct reports
- Accountable for induction, coaching, mentoring and projects co-management of new team members
- Ensure all direct reports are qualified for project related tasks after appropriate training
- Lead and organize regular project review and knowledge sharing meeting
Be responsible for team members well manage study timeline, quality and cost
- Lead team successful implementation of the CSOs (observational study, ESR, others) as top priority for the area of responsibility.
- Forecast timelines, budget & FTE recourse.
- Monthly track and manage to agreed project timelines, budget and resource to highlight significant variance and take appropriate actions to get project on track.
- Review and approve project relevant document.
- Timely update projects information to the Brand Team
- Lead team effective and consistent project management of the initiatives
- Provide operational support to the ESR investigators to ensure the on time delivery of ESR
- Update study information into IMPACT, ESR and/or global & regional team to ensure up-to-date information captured
- Ensure SOP/local regulation compliance in clinical studies
- Effective anticipation behavior related to operational contingency planning
- Active member of the brand team in order to contribute on the brand performance through consistent business relations with Brand teams and close partnership with Brand Physicians based on the delivery of the CSOs plan.
- Consistency on critical managerial skills (but not limited to) accountability, sense of urgency, ability to demonstrate resiliency, clear understanding of team strengths and weaknesses, opportunity maximization, risk management planning, inspiration and deliver as a team.
Establish and maintain local process/working instruction on clinical studies
- Lead improve local process on clinical studies
- Provide training to relevant people to make sure involved parties fully aware of the company SOPs, policy/process
- Share best practice within team
Develop KEE through the clinical studies
- Work with Brand Team on KEE/potential investigators development activities including appropriate investigators and sites selection, operational experience improvement through projects delivery in big city big hospital.
Member of functional Management Team
- Active participate functional Management Team meetings and contribute for Medical Affairs Functional development.
- Clear partner with Medical affairs partners on creating a healthy work environment, appropriate time and priority management as well as retention of top talent.
- Share appropriate information within CSOs Project Team
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES / 工作要求和胜任能力
Job requirements /工 作 要 求
- Results Driven Behavior
- Self-motivation and adaptability
- History of successful managerial experience on people and projects
- Ability to form strong alliances with marketing teams and among own team members
- Academic / Professional qualification / 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
- Bachelor or higher degree in Science, Medical or Pharmaceutical Background
- Technical / skill training / 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
- Advanced project delivery skills, including experience of study start up, ongoing stage and study close out
- Project Management Experience
- Great business acumen
- Leadership Skills
- Team building perspective
- Protocol design (desired) writing and implementation knowledge.
- Knowledge of GCP, AZ SOPs and drug regulations
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills across different business areas ( Internal , External)
- Working experience (No. of years / 年 资, Job function / 工 作 功 能, Business types / 业 务 种 类 )
Essential 必 需
- 6-8 years’ clinical research experience with 1-3 years people management responsibility
Desirable 理 想
- Clinical research and people management experience in multinational pharmaceutical company
- Language ability / 语 言 能 力
- Good English reading, writing, speaking & listening
- Computer literacy / 电 脑 知 识
- Microsoft Office software
- Others / 其 他
Competencies / 胜 任 能 力
- Leadership of Project Management: Accounts for the delivery of the project, including scope, time, cost, resource and predefined quality.
- Influencing and Communication: Gets points across effectively. Gets people to do things and communicates complex or unpopular issues clearly. Is a confident presenter and can adapt a message to fit in with recipient’s needs. Asks questions to clarify things and can challenge others’ assumptions.
- Commercially Minded: Keeps up to date with market changes and competitor activity. Under the needs of a range of customers such as medics, markets, sales people and patients. Thinks in terms of how to add value to a brand and how to identify commercial benefits to suggested action.
- Build relationship: Creates good impressions with people and proactively builds a network of key contacts (internal and external). Knows who is important and has good relationship with those people. Builds trust quickly, listen to other’s points and can talk easily to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
• Qualified to apply for China Merchants Bank Credit Card (Business expenses should be reimbursed through company credit card)
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.