Senior Oncology Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist, Immuno-Oncology
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the leading pharmaceutical companies.
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, Oncology Pharmaceutical Sales? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact Immuno Oncology in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life-changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you! As an experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist – Immuno-Oncology in the South Georgia Market (Newnan, Macon, and Savannah) you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for selling, maintaining, and detailing all sales activities for the AstraZeneca Oncology portfolio of products to Healthcare Providers in private practice, in group practices, in hospital settings, and Oncology residency and fellowship programs within a defined geographic territory. Work with Regional Account Director, District Sales Managers, and PSS counterparts to develop and direct sales strategies at key accounts assigned in the S Georgia/ Macon, GA territory.
As the market representative, you will position AstraZeneca as a leader in Oncology by incorporating dedication and expertise through the development of long-term relationships with Key Customers and maintaining a high level of clinical expertise by consistently utilizing all available medical information resources. You will also develop and implement clinical sales presentations to groups of healthcare personnel, as well as improve key physician contact by networking within accounts and at all medical meetings.
Essential for the Role:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA, BS, or BSN)
- Relevant successful pharmaceutical sales record, or at the discretion of those involved in the hiring decision process, related sales to physicians and hospitals such as medical equipment, diagnostics, or supportive care therapies
- History of building and influencing customer relationships, and goal achievement
- Proven clinical selling skills and discernment in complex selling environment in a healthcare setting
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
Desirable for the Role:
- Experience and understanding of buy and bill process for Oncology products
- Knowledge and experience selling branded and/or clinical Oncology therapies desired
No company relocation assistance provided
Be part of fulfilling our ambition to be world leaders in Oncology. We are already the fastest growing team within AstraZeneca and across the industry, and there are countless new indications and targets in our groundbreaking pipeline. We deliver this value through:
- Launch excellence
- Commercial efficiency
- Maximizing the lifecycle of our products
By using our commercialized portfolio we are confident we can change the practice of medicine and redefine cancer treatment.
So, What’s Next?
- Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Are you ready to bring new insights and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours.
- If you’re curious to know more then please apply to the links provided with this posting, we encourage any and all inquiries regarding this position along with your application.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.