Senior Consultant - SAP EHS
Job Title: Senior Consultant - SAP EHS
Location: TRIL GTC Chennai
SAP EHS Consultant for a world-leading Pharmaceutical company which operates in over 100 countries and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The candidate should possess broad functional knowledge in his/her domain and in-depth technical knowledge in the SAP EHS module. The Candidate should also have good integration knowledge of Global label management with PP, MM, SD, WM & PM Modules. The candidate must have good exposure to the Pharmaceutical Industry and its related processes.
- As a SAP EHS Consultant will be responsible in providing support activities in Classic SAP EHS (PS&S) Module in Application Maintenance and the ability to work in Projects related to Application Development.
- Will be working closely with the Architects and Business Stakeholders in delivering Incremental Changes and Bug fixes.
- Must work independently in Small, Medium & Complex projects.
- Ability to work Collaboratively with EHS team.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Expertise in the respective business domain and SAP EHS
- Should have expertise in Product Safety, Global label Management, Dangerous Goods Management, SAP EHS Regulatory content implementation process (SERC).
- Should have a good understanding of Safety Datasheets and its regulatory needs.
- Should have working experience in Expert rules.
- Knowledge of Regulatory body REACH / EU Union / GHS and its requirements for SDSs, DG classification, etc.
- Should have very good understanding and knowledge on Global Label Management; label type, label stock, Generation variants.
- Strong Knowledge in Specifications Management / Phrase Management / Report Management.
- Should have experience in customizing for VAT, Report symbols, report symbol groups, Specification type, Property tree, etc.
- Should have experience in report/Label template design and WWI template design techniques.
- Should have adequate knowledge on the integration aspects and configuration dependencies with QM, MM, PM, FICO & SD.
- Should be able to prepare documents such as business processes, functional specifications based on the requirements.
- Should be able to prepare Test scenarios, test scripts for a business process.
- Experience in Incident & Change Management tools like SAP Solution Manager, ServiceNow, Remedy.
- Should have good knowledge of ITIL and Application life cycle management processes.
- Exposure to SAP PP/QM/SD/MM at the high-level business process is added advantage for GLM.
- Exposure to Chemical management / Chemical exposure is desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.