Main duties and responsibilities
It’s a time of rapid change at AstraZeneca as we pursue market leadership in our core therapeutic areas. You can expect considerable visibility, as you partner with the People Services function to identify and prioritise critical reporting requirements for the onboarding of any acquisition or merger and delivering these projects, and delivering critical report building activities, with the objective of supporting our drive to use data to drive workforce decisions and workforce planning. With a mix of business acumen, Workday technical capabilities and the delivery of high-quality global data management, the role also offers a firm platform to challenge and enhance your development within a global organisation.
You’ll partner with the data and people services teams, our customers, external vendors and our IT partners to ensure that our people reporting assets provides a world-class foundation for delivering seamless information, drive business value and ensure we maximise the value of our existing technology platforms. This is a critical activity in delivering our Digital, Data and Analytics vision and strategy.
You’ll be working independently as well as in matrixed teams, providing leadership and defining collaborative reporting work packages, adapting to ambiguity alongside other members of the team. If you have a strong aptitude for workforce reporting and logic problem solving, then this is the role for you.
- A deep understanding of the workforce reporting landscape
- Experience and interest in advancing reporting capability (Workday)
- Design, build and deploy Workday reports for the following:-
- Reports (composite, advance, scheduling, grouping, bursting etc)
- Dashboards (interactive drill down)
- Self-motivated and use own initiatives to adapt and learn about new features
- Have an analytical mindset and comfortable working with data and complex logical conditions
- Good communication and networking skills along with good business acumen
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and a strong customer orientation
- Technical ability to continuously improve utilisation of our tools and technologies, to support our journey towards seamless data visualisation
- Comfortable working with different teams, across both HR and the business
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.