Pharmacy Representative – Retail Line / Giza
Pharmacy Representative – Giza
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines, having 21 brands for the treatment of diseases in different therapeutic areas like Respiratory, Gastroenterology, Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology. AZ is living a total transformation worldwide through a science-led innovation strategy.
In AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we'll develop you beyond what you though is possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As pharmacy representative, you will play a vital role in improving patient's lives in the territory.
The mission of pharmacy representative is to provide solutions to improve the quality of patients' Lives. You will be able to lead all activities related to pharmacy in the assigned territory
- You'll lead the integration of all pharmacy activities with the utilization of multiple sources into the assigned area.
- Prime Objective will be to ensure the achievement of Targets in line with the best practice and undergoing AstraZeneca policies and procedures.
- You will be accountable for the achievements of different KPIs including number of pharmacy visits,
- Achieving high standard quality of visits
- Taking responsibility for KPIs development and reporting.
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES NEEDED
Essential Skills and experience required:
- Vet or Science graduate.
- Previous experience is a must for at least one year
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
- Self-motivated, hard worker, team player with innovative skills.
- Completed military or other governmental obligations.
- Driving license is required.
- Managing the implementation
- Multinational exposure
- Retail experience
Join Us today,
Applying should be through AstraZeneca Career site.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.