People Services Advisor
Play a valued and central role in powering the global enterprise
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
This is the place to drive change – to challenge the norm, take ownership, make quick decisions, and run with them. A global community, our strength is in our strong network – a two-way exchange of sharing and learning that enhances our ability to make an impact.
With an unstoppable drive to learn we’re problem-solvers by nature, taking every opportunity to dig into complex challenges and feed our curiosity.
Background & Qualifications
- University degree from a reputable university
- Advanced Level of English and Turkish
- Minimum 1 year of HR experience, preferably in a multinational company
- Experience in HR Service Center or/and payroll processes is an asset
- Ability to prioritize activities and multi-task in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Work collaboratively, as part of a team
- Able to work independently and take accountability for the quality of personal outputs and success
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, service-minded, verbal (phone) and written communication, as well as active listening skills to handle a volume of inbound inquiries from employees/customers; position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential information
- Detail orientated
- Establish positive relationships throughout HR and with process partners
Summary Job Description
- Responsible for providing a trusted and quality HR advisory service by resolving low to medium complexity HR queries and issues in respect of HR policies and processes.
- Utilize Knowledge Base to handle all incoming queries that can be resolved during phone call or that require basic investigation to provide resolution; actively utilize all resources and technology available
- For activities under the HR Services scope, the HR Advisor is responsible for updating/processing HR data accurately to ensure a compliant, accurate database in Workday and sending meaningful information to Payroll (to ensure that Workday and Payroll data is aligned and accurate).
- Maintain accuracy of the country-specific knowledge base for HR Advisors – e.g. FAQs, HR Services policies, tipsheets etc.
- Make efficient use of HR technology to support day-to-day activities and the delivery of a positive and engaging customer experience. Manage and utilize all supported channels (phone, email, case management, employee self-service portal, chat feature, postal mail) to ensure timely responses and ensure achievement of internal service level agreements.
- Use ticketing tools (ServiceNow) to effectively log and track queries and, based on insights from day-to-day activities, propose potential changes or enhancements to My HR content and local knowledge base documentation (e.g. FAQs, tipsheets).
- Provide accurate Payroll data input in monthly basis, collect the payroll-related data from relevant departments and deliver to payroll provider in respect of payroll calendar. Ensure the accuracy of payroll calculations.
- Proactively source candidate using a variety of channels including Workday, Kariyer.Net etc.
- Contact and organize interviews with selected candidates due to convenience of interviewer’s calendar.
- Assign relevant tests to selected candidates, control the results, inform interviewer about the candidates.
- Complete reference check for candidates via reference check form.
- Manage leave & hire processes; Workday and local system data completion, provide information to relevant departments, payroll provider, insurance company.
- Archive all employee, candidate and HR related legal documents properly to be delivered when needed.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.