Marketing Manager - Breast Cancer
Position Title: Marketing Manager – Breast Cancer
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, Head Office
Career Level: D
Are you passionate about driving success and launching in new indications to improve patient lives? Do you love using your deep understanding of marketing to deliver creative and forward-thinking strategies to the business?
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager – Breast Cancer, you will work with a cross-functional team to launch trastuzumab deruxtecan (approved in the US under the tradename Enhertu) in the Canadian market for breast cancer patients and support the strategic direction and growth of this dynamic brand across multiple indications.
Your role in helping us accelerate our launch uptake and achieve our ambition includes:
- Build, lead and execute customer marketing activities to promote ENHERTU with key customers
- Coordinate the strategic and tactical planning processes for ENHERTU to drive success over the short and longer-term
- Lead and develop a cross-functional digital strategy and tactical plan embedded within the overall ENHERTU plan
- Positively influence brand performance and profitability while controlling promotional expenses
- Partner with key external experts to build relationships, elevate our leadership position in breast cancer and ultimately improve care for patients
- Collaborate with key internal cross-functional partners on critical initiatives to build a differentiated and successful breast cancer franchise with a patient and customer centric lens
Your qualifications include:
- University degree or equivalent in science and/or business
- You have a minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry and you have demonstrated your impact in multiple roles such as sales, marketing, professional education, sales training, analytics and insights
- Previous breast cancer experience is an asset
- Your KOL relationship management experience is an asset
- You act with urgency, constantly prioritizing work to meet business needs
- You are a critical thinker and focus your work on the highest priorities aligned to the overall strategic direction with a patient centric approach
- You positively impact and influence others and quickly establish credibility while building strong business relationships
- You have strong communication skills: writing and presentation and you are people focused in discussions
- You have experience building digital platforms/channels
- You are committed to a developing a cohesive team environment
About AstraZeneca Canada:
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do; our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer. Every single day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease.
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means creating a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and act quickly to inspire change. We are courageous, taking smart risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver medicines.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years:https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards:https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture:https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Are you interested in working at AZ? Apply today!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.