IO HCC Brand Manager
Manages all marketing activities of assigned product to support company objectives. Conducts analyses of the market segment, including identification of key growth drivers, opportunities and risks. May include determination of distribution
channel solutions (including digital, social media, inside sales). Incorporates results of analysis into product strategy.
- Leads development of brand strategy and marketing plans for assigned brand, which may include distribution channel solutions.
- Participates in and evaluates market research and analyzes promotions, public relations, and advertising associated with assigned brands/products
- Works closely with direct-to-consumer and managed markets teams to ensure successful positioning
- Works closely with sales leaders to identify opportunities/issues
- Participates in development of training for field/customer service personnel on brand information
- Marketing and/or promotions experience
- Sales and/or Sales Leadership experience
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy
- Experience managing complex projects
- Understanding of the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products in Taiwan
- Immunoncology experience (preferred)
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.