Innovation Manager - DTP - Shanghai
JOB PURPOSE 工作目的
Summarizes the job’s purpose or role and why it exists in the organization
概 述 工 作 的 目 的 或 角 色 及 其 在 机 构 内 的 价 值
-is responsible for DTP Channel strategies design, annual business planning and execution to ensure the market presence of AZ OC brands in retail sector
-is responsible for the design and development of DTP Channel key initiatives
-work with AZ County Marketing department to achieve objectives of AZ OC brands in county retail market
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES / 主要职责
Formulates & develops DTP channel strategies, sales target, investment plan, etc.
• Gathers market data on environment, competitors, DTP customers & Tumor patients’ needs, patient journey.
• Conducts situation analysis, with input from internal & external stakeholders.
• Elaborates clear SWOT, resulting in identification of Key Issues.
• Formulates the Marketing Mix (product, price, place, promotion).
• Develops sales forecasting.
• Develops positioning and communication strategies
Demonstrates high level of OC product knowledge and therapy area knowledge under responsibility
• Takes initiative to maintain and upgrade OC product knowledge through reservation & training & testing product knowledge
• Identifies marketing opportunities based on medical information, market knowledge, and competitor knowledge.
• PPT production for OC product , Deliver key message for OC product
Supports Sales team to deliver sales objectives & activities
• Co-ordinates and conducts product training.
• Develops creative product/brand campaigns reinforcing the positioning.
• Designs and develops promotional materials reinforcing the product/brand positioning and competitive advantage.
• Presents clear product and market strategy at cycle meeting to sales team.
• Evaluates effectiveness of promotional material with field force then conduct Recall Test, and adjusts as necessary.
• Plans and conducts field visits with sales team to monitor market dynamics.
Team effectiveness, including AZ network
• Builds cross-functional team effectiveness with marketing, sales, legal, compliance，finance，medical colleagues to ensure successful delivery of strategies.
• Shares best practice and learning with marketing colleagues to build knowledge and competence.
• Maintains good interpersonal relationships.
• Takes responsibility for own personal development
Understands the customers and environment: conducts market research
• Listens actively to DTP customers
• Identifies the need for market research (e.g. gaining customer insight, adoption tracking, test positioning and messages, message recall test, pricing etc.)
• Prepares a comprehensive and clear market research brief
• Analyses agencies’ proposal and identifies the right agency for research, manages and monitors research project with agency
• Analyses and interprets the research data presented to assist in strategic decision
JOB REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES / 工作要求和胜任能力
Job requirements /工 作 要 求
- Academic / Professional qualification / 学 历 / 专 业 资 格
- Bachelor degree or above
- Technical / skill training / 技 术 / 技 能 训 练
- Marketing / Oncology Access / Commercial / background
- Working experience (No. of years / 年 资, Job function / 工 作 功 能, Business types / 业 务 种 类 )
- 5-7 years+ working experience in Marketing&Commercial&Oncology function in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of brand marketing, trade marketing and project management
- Language ability / 语 言 能 力
- Fluent reading and writing in English
- Computer literacy / 电 脑 知 识
- Proficient in MS Office
*The above descriptions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required by all incumbents. Incumbents may perform other duties as assigned. 以上内容用于描写任职者所开展的工作及其基本的特性。这并不是任职者所有职责，技能的清单。任职者根据指派完成职位描述以外的工作
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.