【HR】R&D Associate Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), Human Resources
■ 職務内容 / Job Description
As a strategic HR Business Partner for responsible organization, HRBP is responsible for building and executing HR strategies to achieve Department Vision and strategy.
- Works with more senior HR Business Partner and proactively establishes strong working relationship with client groups and the COE to understand business priorities and tailor HR support to business need
- Owns delivery of a number of HR activities and programs which may include recruitment, training, performance management, organizational Development, Talent management, reward and employee relations issues
- Reviews HR policies and processes, identifying areas for enhancement and making recommendations for change
- Conducts analysis and prepares specific recommendations on assigned topics
- Coach and develop leaders and managers to strengthen the management capabilities, and deliver proactive solutions/insights in partner with COEs.
- Manages delivery of HR services within the departmental budget
- Lead / Participates in change management and organizational development initiatives
■ 応募資格（経験、資格等）/ Qualification (Experience & Skill etc.)
＜必須 / Mandatory＞
- 4 year university degree
- 3 years of human resource experience in Japan
- Business English (Comfortable conducting meetings in English)
＜歓迎 / Nice to have＞
- Master`s degree in related areas
- People Management experience
【キャリアレベル / Career Level】
D or E
【勤務地 / Work Location】
Osaka or Tokyo
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.