Her2 & Innovation Lead
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, marketing? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the Onco-Haematology business unit in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
It’s our patients that come first, every decision we make and action we take is centred around how we can better serve them. It’s why we are shaping patient care for the future, working along the whole experience to give hope to billions of lives across the world.
We’re all here to make an impact – to achieve our bold ambition of eliminating cancer
as a cause of death.
What you’ll do
- Reporting directly to the Head of Oncology Switzerland and working very closely with the departments of regulatory affairs, market access, medical and sales, you will be the main commercial point of contact with our alliance partners in Daiichi – Sankyo for the brand under your responsibility.
- You will co-create the strategic brand plan with the brand team and will lead the implementation of the AstraZeneca planned activities.
- You will be responsible for the annual budgeting (costs and sales) and will monitor these goals on an ongoing basis.
- You will maintain contacts with opinion leaders and will represent our company and the swiss alliance team at international and national congresses.
- Under the innovation lead role, you will be in charge of key strategic projects (e.g telemedicine) and will deliver above brand operational initiatives to reinforce core business capabilities (e.g. omnichannel key account management model)
- Being part of the oncology leadership team, you will coordinate the design and implementation of the proposed solutions and will support all franchises to expand their value through innovation and core business capabilities.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales & marketing of pharmaceutical products.
- You are a strong communicator and like to set a good example as a motivator and team player with excellent presentation skills.
- You are an innovative, goal-oriented personality with a high level of self-motivation.
- Ideally you have experience in working in a global pharmaceutical organization and an understanding of the drug development life cycle, commercial as well as market access aspects.
- Problem solving & solution orientation: Safe handling of complex tasks; Critical and quick thinking; Decision-making ability and goal-orientation.
- Leadership and influencing Skills: Ability to influence multifunctional decisions, senior management as well as colleagues with no direct reporting line.
- Languages: German and English stylistically confident and good knowledge of French
- Previous experience in oncology is highly desirable.
- MBA and knowledge of project management methodologies is highly valued
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.