Hematology Brand Manager
Hematology Brand Manager
Do you have expertise in, and passion for marketing management in Oncology/Hematology , Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the Hematology patients in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Pioneers in Oncology and Hematology, we’ve pivoted AstraZeneca in our markets to accelerate in this specialty field. And we’re not stopping there – backed by the business we’re ready to continue our growth and take growth to the next level. Join a high-performing team, empowered to cut through the noise and drive real change. Our agility and pace, coupled with scientific focus, powers us to spot opportunities in the market that keep us moving forward and into new spaces.
Welcome to Marketing company – AstraZeneca Egypt , one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day.
What you’ll do
. Portfolio Strategic Impact & ROI
- Monitor market trends in the region and advise management of changes in competition, product availability or related matters.
- Assist in the development of marketing strategy and overall objectives.
- Develop and execute advertising and promotion tactics for assigned products.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of promotional materials in the field to take remedial action where necessary.
- Assist in the management of budgetary responsibilities as necessary.
- Assist in the identification of new business opportunities through continuous assessment of market dynamics.
Brand Plan Implementation & Evaluation
- Assist in the direction of marketing activities for the achievement of short and long term business objectives, increased profit and market control.
- Co-ordinate the marketing objectives, policies and programs within the context of the overall corporate plan and where appropriate, recommend standards and set targets.
- Assist in the preparation of operations matters including market research, advertising, and promotion, distribution, pricing and selling.
Market Analysis & Forecasting
- Ensure that all strategy is underpinned by consumer research to determine needs of target audience.
- Ensure the use of effective forecast models and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Contribute to market forecasting as necessary.
- Track and report on unit and value accomplishments versus the plan. Initiates remedial actions where necessary to achieve objectives.
- Monitor market place competitor product evolution as necessary.
Building Effective Business Partnerships
- Collaborate with other members of the Pharma Sales & Marketing leadership team to delivery competitive advantage.
- Communicate and co-ordinate promotional activities with sales management.
- Assist the sales force in product training and strategy orientation.
- Ensure the implementation of management plans for all KOLs to advance business partnerships.
- Develop sound business partnerships with all internal, external and global stakeholders.
Essential Skills required:
- Scientific Knowledge
- In depth knowledge of competitor & brand knowledge
- Knowledge of product pipeline
- Market insight
- Policies and process knowledge
- Planning & Organization
- Territory planning
- Project management
- Meeting organization
- KOL management
- Policies and process knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Face to face communication skills
- Group Presentation & training skills
- Expert Group facilitation and moderation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strategic Partnering
- Provide strategic input and thought-leadership cross functionally – Brand Strategy.
- Internal training
- Business Acumen
- Leadership & Coaching
- Coaching in call and group meetings
- Team management
- Performance management
- Recruitment & interviewing
- Talent Management
Essential Experience required :
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as product manager in a multinational pharmaceutical company in Heamatology , Oncology or Speciality
- Pharmacy , vet or medical background
- MBA degree is an asset
- Fluency in English language
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant! We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecaegypt
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.