Head of IT Indonesia
At AstraZeneca, our IT organisation is pushing the boundaries of technology to enable the digitisation and transformation of the business. In Commercial IT we are moving from a traditional, reactive IT function to a more strategic, proactive, value-generating team. We are focussed on smoothing the patient and HCP journey through Digital Innovation and supporting the growth of the business through impactful launches, field effectiveness and digital/multi-channel capabilities – all founded on deep partnerships with our business colleagues. The role will have an established link between commercial leadership, particularly the country president
- Hold full accountability for all aspects of information technology in Indonesia, including (but not limited to) digital engagement, commercial platforms, patient support, business intelligence, internal tools, hardware and infrastructure, and innovation.
- Handle the IT budget for Indonesia, prioritising any spend on the greatest value generating items while respecting cost targets.
- Create relationships with customer facing and enabling functions’ stakeholders, developing deep understanding of the business future direction, strategies and needs.
- Provide strategic input to commercial and medical teams within Indonesia, particularly to members of the country leadership team, with a focus on digital uplift and innovation.
- Develop a short-term plan and long-term roadmap to deliver business success through technology for the market.
- Manage the IT team in Indonesia and ensure they deliver high performance and success.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders in the wider International team, including (but not limited to) Campus IT, Asia IT service-line managers, technical teams (including GTC) and International functional leads.
- Ensure business satisfaction of IT hardware and software is high, based on regular engagement surveys with the commercial / medical teams and leadership.
- Degree or relevant business qualification
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Experience of developing partnerships with the digital and startup ecosystems
- Deep experience of understanding (external) customer journeys and designing new customer experiences
- Strong track record of delivering Digital solutions with clear outcome metrics
- Ability to Identify and deliver POCs of innovative technology solutions
- Leader within Pharmaceutical thought leadership networks and organisations
- Strong experience in all aspects of information technology, including both hardware and software
- Experience of leadership in a complex/geographical context
- Entrepreneur, proactive mindset with excellent business awareness and understanding
- Experience managing teams, with excellent team-working skills (especially in a culturally diverse environment) and a willingness to get alongside issues, provide clear direction and drive results
- Excellent team-working skills (especially in a culturally diverse, demanding environment) and a willingness to get alongside issues, provide clear direction and drive results
- Ability to develop and create compelling business cases to promote new technologies and outcomes to the business
- Strong communication and influencing skills
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.