Head of IT Indonesia
- Hold full accountability for all aspects of information technology in Indonesia, including (but not limited to) digital engagement, commercial platforms, patient support, business intelligence, internal tools, hardware and infrastructure, and innovation.
- Handle the IT budget for Indonesia, prioritising any spend on the greatest value generating items while respecting cost targets.
- Create relationships with customer facing and enabling functions’ stakeholders, developing deep understanding of the business future direction, strategies and needs.
- Provide strategic input to commercial and medical teams within Indonesia, particularly to members of the country leadership team, with a focus on digital uplift and innovation.
- Develop a short-term plan and long-term roadmap to deliver business success through technology for the market.
- Manage the IT team in Indonesia and ensure they deliver high performance and success.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders in the wider International team, including (but not limited to) Campus IT, Asia IT service-line managers, technical teams (including GTC) and International functional leads.
- Ensure business satisfaction of IT hardware and software is high, based on regular engagement surveys with the commercial / medical teams and leadership.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.