Global Customer Enablement Systems Analyst
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. Our mission is ambitious, and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to really deliver on what science can do. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve, no matter where you start with us.
The Customer Enablement Technical Operations Systems Analyst is a member of the Customer Enablement team within the GBS – Global Assurance & Reporting Services business unit. The individual is responsible for partnering with key internal and external customers to support various internal financial and event management systems. Customer Enablement team members will maintain and support the systems for end to end request and contract processes as required by individual countries (for example, across Europe, the US, Japan, Australia).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor and support the day-to-day contract/grant processing functions including system issue handling, communications and resolution.
- Assist with coordination and support to user teams throughout the organization to manage process and system components.
- Collaborate with the service teams to mitigate compliance risks associated with contracts, grants, sponsorships and donations: maintain all documentation in files within the management system,
- Generate ad hoc reports as needed and system data searches for internal customers, provide data to compliance to meet government reporting requirements, maintain file archives.
- Manage system users and permissions by adding/deleting as appropriate based on roles and responsibilities.
- Assist with documentation and configuration of any required and/or requested application changes.
- Assist with the management of the external website including content, country/regional level information, required documentation and link to the grant management system.
- Responsible for gathering changes for content on website to reflect current areas accepting applications, etc.
- Act as L2 support for contracts and grant management system
- Responsible for maintaining system documentation and operation manuals
- Maintain high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
Minimum Specific Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical interface management, system administration, data management, and quality assurance/control
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle competing projects simultaneously within aggressive timelines
- Strong ethical, collaborative and influencing skills
- Excellent computer skills, including data and reporting software programs
- English skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in the biopharmaceutical industry (Sales, Marketing, Research & Development, Compliance, Legal, Procurement) or a consulting firm working with pharmaceutical clients
- Understanding of SAP and purchase to pay systems / processes, Procurement
- Experience with finance, auditing, quality assurance/control, SOX and/or risk management
- Global / cross-cultural experience
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.