FP&A Business Analyst in GFS EMEA team
Provide support to Financial Planning & Reporting Group including analysis and reporting for the RBU/ABU as well as preparing monthly financial and business performance reports. Responsible for working with all areas of the business to complete the enterprise wide budgeting and planning process. This includes the preparation and timely submission of financial reports, financial analysis and commentary.
As Business Analyst, you will play an essential role in supporting the Finance Lead and or Manager in the delivery of the team objectives. You will be expected to build and maintain a strong relationship with internal customers and Business Partners. You may be required to use your expertise to contribute to special projects across GFS.
- Perform month-end close activities and communicate financial results in a timely manner
- Support the preparation of financial planning, presentations and financial analysis used for Senior Leadership reviews
- Working closely with business stakeholders providing analytical support
- Prepare efficient and accurate financial analysis of budgets, forecasts and actual results
- Perform detailed reviews of sales and/ or SG&A costs, headcount and staff related costs
- Provide insight of financial performance through accurate, timely and relevant reporting
- Support multiple business units through delivery of effective management information
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualified finance professional or equivalent, with 2+ years of experience in FP&A
- English Language proficiency, both verbal and written, with the confidence to express clear opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management
- Excellent PC skills and experience including SAP, BW, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Confidence in working with Senior Management
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines
- Capacity to solve problems, identify options and propose a reasoned solution
- Strong analytical ability
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
- Experience of working in a customer orientated organisation
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation
- Use financial systems for budgeting, forecasting and reporting
Key Relationships to reach solutions - Internal (to AZ or team)
- GFS Commercial FP&A teams
- Embedded Finance
- GFS Commercial Controlling teams
- Other AZ Finance functions and stakeholders
What we offer
Welcome to Warsaw Site, one of over 400 sites here at AstraZeneca, providing a collaborative environment where everyone feels comfortable and able to be themselves is at the core of AstraZeneca’s priorities, it’s important to us that you bring your full self to work every day. To help you maintain your best self, here’s a sneak peek into some of the things this site provides for you: gym access, after-work events, lunch & learns, bright and spacious environment, sustainable office working environment, networking events. Additionally, we`re happy to offer wide and various benefits package, including yearly bonus, multisport card, even up to 5 days of additional holidays, pension plan, private medical care, life insurance and a lot more...
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.