- Maintain / improve GMP/GDP/GSP compliance in daily product supply
- Ensure the product supply is achieved and maintained at a high quality standard
- Contribute to the Operations Quality function in developing / improving quality management system
- Ensure all the warehousing and distribution activities comply with the GXP requirement
- Maintain / improve efficient material release procedure to ensure the product supply is maintained at a high quality standard
- Facilitate and support key business processes on behalf of QA in supply chain
- Communicate with other AZ functions regarding to quality issues
- Handle customer complaints, deviation, quality issues etc.
- Has a direct involvement in regulatory and internal inspections
- Maintain GSP QMS and carry on its continuous improvement
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a science/technical field such as Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry.
- 3 years plus of QA working experience
- Licensed Pharmacist
- 5 years plus of working experience in QA function of Pharmaceutical company
- Good GXP and quality system management knowledge, and pharmaceutical knowledge
- Good English
- Good Computer skill
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.