Data and Insight Senior Analyst
Role: Data and Insight Senior Analyst
Location: Luton UK
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us. As a Data and insights Senior analyst in the IBEX unit, you’ll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
Luton is home to our UK Marketing Company (UKMC), responsible for the marketing of our medicines in the UK. Here you’ll also find colleagues from AstraZeneca’s corporate functions and our European and International regions’ sales and marketing teams. As a member of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI), all of our sales, marketing and communications activities are subject to the ABPI Code of Practice. If you’re inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do – join us.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the development, and upgrading, of analytical tools and workstreams supporting commercial operations (S&T, resource allocation, incentives, etc.)
- Produces ad-hoc analysis using different data sources, statistical and quantitative analytics and fact-based insights to challenge business practices
- Represents business in the on-going development of our Customer Relationship Management tool (Veeva) by partnering with cross-functional peers (IT, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Challenges the team to further enhance, simplify and standardize analytical workstreams
- Proven experience of leading development and delivery of analytical workstreams
- Ability to derive insights from multifaceted data and information
- Ability to support large and complex workstreams
- Strong Microsoft Excel, data management and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with Veeva CRM
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.