- Managing and creating disease management strategy beyond the product strategy by gathering and consolidating inputs
- Responsible for using of all sources of market data to develop market models which allow product strategies to be optimized
- Plan and implement innovative launch strategy and activities.
- Has clear medical understanding.
- Cross functional collaboration with Regulatory, Medical and Market Access and following developments of the products.
- Takes the responsibility for all marketing activities: events, projects, materials, communication towards: HCPs, Scientific Associations and KEEs, Sales Force, patients (patient associations)
- Plan the communication mix to all stakeholders, and manage the implementation
- Strong collaboration with the sales team: training, motivation, communication tools, activities, follow up.
- Consolidation of sales, access, PR inputs to the Business plan and detailing of Business plan to Brand Plan, Operational Plan and Campaign Plan Preparing sales forecasts and co-operation with logistic department
- Contribution to achieving agreed sales and marketing goals and cost targets
- Monitoring of product performance and performance indicators and situation analysis
- BA or MA degree in economics/health sciences
- Product/Sales management experience in pharma industry
- Understanding of pharma business
- Project management
- Product launch experience
- Diabetology knowledge and experience on Diabetology and / or nephrology / cardiology
- Digital communication experience
Personal competencies /skills:
- Strategic thinking
- Open to challenges and innovation
- Result oriented
- Structured, focused
- Excellent in communication
- Analytical thinking
- English both in written and spoken language
- High level Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Driving licence “B” and driving practice
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.