Business Analyst - Commercial IT
AstraZeneca is a global, creative, biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have an extraordinary workplace culture that drives innovation and collaboration. Here, we encourage our teams to express varied perspectives - making you feel valued, energized and rewarded for your ideas and creativity.
AstraZeneca are seeking a talented Business Analyst to join the Business Analysis team within the Commercial IT – Digital and Therapy area. The Business Analyst will partner with the BRM and Business customers to develop high quality business requirements in an Agile environment and ensure that proposed solutions meet defined quality, compliance, and business acceptance criteria. Perform business analysis and design either alone (for small or medium-sized changes) or as a member of a BA team for larger changes.
Stakeholder Analysis and Change: Identifies partners from all areas of the business, and actively builds and manages relationships according to individual partner needs and levels of influence
Business Analysis Planning: Selects the appropriate analysis approach to a piece of work
Business Needs Identification: Engages with the business at an early stage to assess and define business needs. Drives reuse of existing capabilities over new / enhanced development. Identifies capability gaps.
Solution Evaluation: Analyses capability gaps and proposes solutions aligned with digital strategy. Articulates supporting reasoning.
Required skills & experience
- High School Diploma
- Requirements management in relation to multi-channel customer journeys to deliver right message on right channel at the right time
- Agile tools and methodologies
- Validated experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change
- Experience of virtual collaboration to lead, craft and develop innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills: Presentation, Communication, Facilitation, Influencing
DESIRABLE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Multi-channel digital marketing platforms (web, email and social)
- Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Web / Hybrid CMS , Data Management Platforms (DMP), Tag Management Systems (TMS) , Marketing Automation Platforms
- Pharmaceutical business domain knowledge is desirable but not essential
Interested in the above and think you have what it takes to be successful? Apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.