Brand Manager - RIGI - HCM
Job Description / Capsule
Proactively and efficiently involve in evaluating marketing program and analysis of market data to identify key area of opportunities and risks. Localises brand operational plan, work cross functionally to implement marketing activities and campaign, patient access programs for the assigned products within a given therapeutic area.
(bullet point list)
- Provide local market understanding and customer’s insights to PLM/ LLM brand team;
- Provide input and feedback on campaign developed by PLM/ LLM;
- Localise Area Brand Operational Plan and ensure effective implementation of the country brand operational plans and monitor against agreed KPI.
- Responsible for team performance and development.
- Responsible for the management of team’s budget and brands’ A&P spend.
- Works with Field Force and medical to develop key stakeholders & KOLs through scientific programs and engagement;
- Provide input on competition, customers, pricing and value story to market access team;
- Implement Patient Access Programs
- Works with analysts to analyze market data and identify key segment drivers, growth opportunities and business threats;
- Participates in development of training for field force on brand information
- Adherence to AZ global policy for external interaction, code of conduct and industry code of marketing practices.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree of Pharmacy or Medicine
- Scientific background or affinity for scientific information
- > 3 years experience in pharmaceutical brand management with good track record of effective implementation of plan and campaign;
- Excellent operational skills and ability to think strategically
- Able to work cross-functionally especially with field force team to develop specific plan to address different challenges at customer level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, organised, results oriented and independent
- Understanding of the country and region Healthcare environment
- MBA in relevant field
- Experience in oncology portfolio
- Experience in Insight/Market Research
- Field force and/or Field force Leadership experience
- Experience in patient programs
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.