Brand Manager (Oncology)
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven BioPharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Pioneers in Oncology, we’ve pivoted AstraZeneca in our markets to accelerate in this specialty field. And we’re not stopping there – backed by the business we’re ready to continue our growth and take Oncology to the next level. It’s down to us to ensure our unique solutions reach patients that they can’t find elsewhere. It pushes us harder to innovate and launch to market quicker.
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible in developing and leading assigned products to its optimal potential throughout the product lifecycle.
- Understand the customers and environment by conducting market research
- Formulate and implement the Marketing Strategy and support the sales team to deliver the sales objectives and initiatives
- Build KEE endorsement and demonstrate high level of product knowledge in the therapy area
- Monitor performance and A&P budget
- Monitor and assess sales transactions to identify potential irregular sales patterns
- Complete annual business update (ABU) and strategic review (SR)
- Your education background is in science or marketing preferably with an MBA from a top university
- You have experience in pharmaceutical sales and marketing
- You are fluent in English with strong communication skills
- You adapt quickly and flexible in a dynamic learning environment
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.