Brand & Customer Manager Haematology
Position: Brand & Customer Manager Haematology
Location: Dublin & Field based
Competitive salary & Excellent company benefits
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, marketing? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the Haematology business in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
It’s our patients that come first, every decision we make and action we take is centred around how we can better serve them. It’s why we are shaping patient care for the future, working along the whole experience to give hope to billions of lives across the world.
We’re all here to make an impact – to achieve our bold ambition of eliminating cancer
as a cause of death.
The Oncology & Haematology Business Unit in AstraZeneca Ireland is recruiting for a new role focused on our Haematology business. The role is a key part of our plan and builds on our successful Oncology product portfolio that brings real benefits to patients and value to the healthcare system in Ireland.
What you’ll do
- You will lead the development of the annual brand strategic plan. You are constantly informed about market conditions and incorporate them into your planning.
- You collaborate with regulatory affairs, market access, medical and sales to ensure adequate implementation of the planned activities. Including (but not restricted to) promotional materials, educational events, patient support programs and omnichannel campaigns.
- You will be the primary point of contact with key clinical stakeholders and represent our company at scientific and promotional events.
- You will be responsible for the annual budgeting (costs and sales) and will monitor these goals on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for execution of the annual plan to meet KPIs and sales objective
Essential for the role
- Significant experience in a commercial Haematology role in Ireland
- Brand Management experience and associated skills
- Ability to build relationships with HCPs that drive brand performance
- Motivation to work in, and contribute positively to, a cross-functional working environment
- Agility to adapt to a dynamic environment and motivation to constantly learn
- You are an innovative, goal-oriented personality with a high level of self-motivation.
- Problem solving & solution oriented; Safe handling of complex tasks; Critical and quick thinking; Decision-making agility; and goal oriented
- Influencing skills and stakeholder management cross-functionally and at various seniority level
At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There’s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We’re on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
So, what’s next?
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can’t wait to hear from you.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.